There are some great programs out there that teach the financial basics, but why is it so hard to do the things we know we should do with our money? Our relationship with money is incredibly complex and is often rooted in the messages we’ve received from our family of origin, culture, and religion. In order to move forward, it’s imperative we understand why we believe what we believe when it comes to money and intentionally decide which parts of our narrative we want to embrace going forward as we work to cultivate a healthy relationship with money. Further rooted in our core values, we can create a financial plan that feels authentic to us and keeps us motivated to achieve our most deeply held goals and dreams. I promise you’ll still get “the basics” (that really aren’t so basic for most of us!) all along the way.
Together we will learn how to…
- Understand our current relationship with money and the attitudes and beliefs that hold us back
- Rewrite your money narrative and cultivate a healthy relationship with money
Create and implement a Conscious Spending Plan (AKA budget!)
- Build and maintain good credit
- Pay off debt efficiently and effectively
- Save and invest for the future
What you’ll get when you enroll:
- 20 video lessons
- Printable workbook
- eBook with bonus scripts to help you take action today!